Interested candidates who wish to apply for the position, we invite you to send in your resume to [email protected]
A cover letter, describing how you would be suitable for the position, is mandatory.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tyler Projects is a CI WSQ supporting company.
||System Administrator / Web Developer
- Server and database setup, maintenance, and optimization
- Troubleshoot server, database, and network failures
- Develop web-based applications
- Prepare and report servers status on regular basis
- Produce periodic statistical and optimization reports
- Responsible for handling game services such as perform scheduled server maintenance, game patches updates, backups
- Liaises with game developers for all technical matters
- Sourcing of suitable vendor services
- Providing 24 X 7 support whenever required by the company, which include weekends and holidays
- Proficient with Linux configuration and commands
- Experience in deploying applications on the server
- Experience in apache/nginx
- Experience in APC
- Knowledge of PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
- Technically competent in MySQL
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in related industry, although fresh grads may apply
- Love playing games